Baltimore’s most trusted eyecare specialists.
Caring for your eyes does not have to be a chore. At Levin, we offer a comforting, caring environment and a range of services including: eye exams, screenings, eyeglasses & sunglasses, contact lenses, and surgical procedures. Our doctors enjoy what they do and always have your eyes’ best interest in mind. Contact us today to learn more.
We offer a number of treatment options including pain-free surgery with high success rates—resulting in better, clearer vision and improved quality of life.
Our experienced team enjoys providing you with a number of quality services and products.
Preventing and slowing the progression of glaucoma is possible with regular eye exams and experienced physicians.
Improve your quality of life and control your loss of vision with the latest treatments and therapies.
Hard to detect but very treatable, keratoconus patients have a number of options that can improve their vision.
We offer a treatment for a number of retinal diseases, including Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Tear/Detachment and many more.
“Wonderful service, great prices. My husband and I will continue to come here for our eye care.”
– Shannon W
“Everyone in the office is friendly, educational, and accommodating. I am so glad, after moving to this area, to have chosen Levin Eyecare.”
– William D
“Great service and friendly staff! Highly recommend!”
– Hollie K
“I was very happy with my experience. The doctor explained everything in detail and I left with a lot of information and did not feel uneducated.”
– Katherine H
“Waited less than 10 minutes, received a thorough eye exam, and loved the choice of digital retina scan instead of dilation. Worth every penny!”
– Danielle H
“Everyone was very helpful. The visit was quick and I got excellent help picking out frames.”
– Tina N
“Great visit. Very welcoming and always willing to answer any questions I have.”
– Kevin M
“The staff here always makes me feel comfortable and important. Everyone's always very professional.”
– Lisa S
“It was a warm, quiet and professional environment. It was my first visit and I felt very comfortable.”
– Monica S
“From start to finish, everyone was professional and friendly. During the eye exam, the doctor provided a thorough exam and answered all of my questions.”
– Jennifer W
- Q.How can I pay for my eye exam, eyewear purchase or surgical procedures? Levin suggests the options below:
- You can use your insurance to cover a portion of the exam, eyewear or surgical expense.
- If your insurance includes a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA), you can cover the remaining balance using that.
- Out Of Pocket
- Interest-Free Financing:
- Care Credit: This provides an option for payment of large out of pocket costs, like Panoptix lenses, procedures, and even eyewear and contact lens purchases.
- Starting October 1 through December 31, 2019, first-time CareCredit cardholders can earn a $100 statement credit. To learn more about Care Credit and this promotion, please click here.
- Q.What if I have cataracts and glaucoma? If you're suffering from Glaucoma and Cataracts and are preparing for cataract surgery the iStent inject® may be the right fit for you. The iStent inject® can be inserted during cataract surgery to help successfully manage intraocular pressure.
- Q.What is a trifocal lens? A trifocal lens is an intraocular lens (IOL) that provides near, intermediate, and distance vision for clear, complete focus. The PanOptix® Lens is the first and only trifocal lens for cataracts in the United States that delivers enhanced quality and a complete range of vision.
- Q.I think I have cataracts but don’t know for sure. What can I do to find out? If you suspect you may have cataracts, you are probably right. Cataracts appear as a soft cloudiness in your vision. The best thing to do would be to see your optometrist for a thorough exam.
- Q.Do you take insurance? Yes, we take almost all routine vision and medical insurance plans. Please contact us with questions about specific insurance plans.
- Q.How often should I have an eye exam? The standard of care is a yearly exam. Not only are we making sure that patients are getting the best vision possible with their glasses and/or contacts, we do a comprehensive evaluation that checks for any and all eye disease.